We are excited to announce that Altered Image will be reopening on Wednesday 2nd December 2020.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 restrictions, we are putting some procedures in place.
- For the forseeable future, we will be operating an appointment only basis to allow us to follow the government guidelines appropriately.
- Social distancing measures of 1 meter will be adhered to at all times.
- We ask that you only bring one other person to the appointment with you.
- We request that you wear a face mask at all times whilst on the premises (we have these available to purchase if you need them), hand sanitiser will be provided for use.
- We already have a large number of appointments booked in, we ask that you arrive at your appointment promptly to allow us to see to all our clients properly.
- If you are exhibiting any signs of Covid-19 symptoms, please get in touch and cancel your appointment.
If you would like an appointment - please email us on [email protected] or contact us via Facebook or our website.
We are looking forward to getting back to work and seeing all our wonderful clients but please be patient whilst we all get used to these new guidelines and working practices.
Sue and the team x
Welcome to Altered Image Shrewsbury, Shropshire
At Altered Image we are committed to excellence.
Sue and her friendly, experienced team of seamstresses will work on your garment for as long
as it is required to create the perfect fit, and we won’t be completely happy with the results
until you are.
We have established an excellent reputation for delivering impeccable quality alterations,
when it comes to restyling, resizing, remodelling, altering or repairing garments.
What sets us apart is our ability to work to a factory finish which means that any alterations we
perform to your garment will be unnoticeable; the original stitch pattern, thread colour and
any detail will be matched perfectly.
This makes us the number one choice for any garment alterations in Shrewsbury.
We specialise in weddings, evening and prom dresses.
We can offer one hour/ same day service.
Our thinking is simple –
if you’re happy you’ll come back and you’ll tell all your friends about us.
Some of the services we offer
Consultation and fitting
Our service includes a free, personalised one-to-one fitting session where we can give
advice on the best way to alter all garments . We have spacious fitting rooms and
all our work is undertaken in our in-house sewing studio.
Alterations and repairs
We will alter, restyle and repair any garments for ladies, gents and children
from bridal dresses and evening dresses to casual and vintage clothing.
We also offer alterations to soft furnishings
such as curtains, cushion covers and bedding.
Design and making accessories
We can make bespoke accessories for any events.
From boleros, wraps and sashes to Waistcoats, ties and hankies,
and almost anything else that you care to mention.
We believe in charging our customers fair prices, therefore,
we undertake regular research to ensure our rates are moderate.
We appreciate that you would like to know in advance how much the costs are going to be
but as items can vary with regards to fabric, finishing, construction and detail we prefer that customers visit us
so we can provide a free, accurate and no obligation quote at your appointment.
All fittings including the consultation are free.